Looking for the best recipe app? Foodily is the world’s largest social recipe network where you can discover and share any recipe on the web, including your own. Use Foodily to keep track of all the recipes you love in one complete recipe box. Get ideas everyday by following friends and experts like Wolfgang Puck and Cat Cora.
OMB enable serialization at each aggregation level in pharmaceutical packaging. We offer stand-alone solutions as well as integration of components into third-party systems at each secondary packaging level. Using serialization with 1D/2D coding and compside code, including human-readable text, our solution supports anti-counterfeiting initiatives and ensures product authentication. And we guarantee conformity with legal and country-specific regulations – today and tomorrow.
OMB software is modular in design. An individual solution is built according to customer needs for the relevant jobs (serialization, aggregation, rework and production data capture). 80% of the requirements in a normal project can be met by the modular standard software. The remaining 20% can be covered by automated and manual configuration.